¿If you are looking for a place to celebrate your First Holy Communion, San Juan Complex of Alicante is the place to come. We have a broad selection of menus for you to choose.
Come to visit us, you will love it! Our outer gardens are perfect to greet the guests, and they also are an original environment for the feast, the pictures… Both the smallest and the eldest will have the greatest time on such a special day.
All of them are coupled with vanilla ice-cream and fruit brochette with chocolate:
• Chocolate truffle cake with egg caramel topping
• “Turron” cake with warm chocolate
• Alicante’s cake (sponge cake coated in syrup with meringue)
• Three chocolate cake
• Opera cake
• Irish coffee mousse with almond and whisky caramel toffee sponge cake
• Menu crafting (menu structure)
• Redaction of the guest list (it will be handed at most 7 days before the reception)
• Floral arrangements on the tables
• Free car park for guests
• Estimated duration of the service: lunch from 13:00 to 18:00 h; dinner from 20:00 to 1:00 h.
• Possibility to celebrate the ceremony in our chapel (without extra charge).
• Celebration of the feast in the gardens starting at 100 guests.
• Possibility of choosing the floral arrangements.
• 2-hour open bar: for every adult.
• Booking of A-brand alcohol bottles.
• Long drinks according to consumption.
• Special accommodation rates for guests (check availability).
• Custom-made decoration of the children’s table, sweets table.
• Children’s entertainment.
The booking of the place will be defined by a contract and a deposit payment (check the amount).
The rest of the invoice will be credited as follows:
• The 50% of the total amount must be credited a month before the event.
• The 80% of the total amount must be credited 15 days before the event.
• The remaining amount must be credited 2 days before the event.
Ask for price and availability.