PRIVACY & CANCELLATION POLICY
This privacy statement contains numerous general and technical details about the measures we take to ensure maximum respect for the privacy of our visitors. The ultimate goal of DR. PEREZ MATEOS S.A. (hereinafter “Doctor Pérez Mateos”) is that the needs and expectations of their clients form the basis of everything our organization does – including protecting your privacy.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data
Identity: Dr. PEREZ MATEOS S.A.
Postal address: Calle Génova nº 26 28004 Madrid.
Phone: 902.100.062 and 91.061.67.90
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At Doctor Pérez Mateos we use your personal data only for the following purposes:
Reservation manager, to manage the reservation in our hotels, as well as administrative and fiscal procedures.
Manage the provision of the hired accommodation service, as well as any additional services to your stay. The basis Legitimation is contractual to manage the stay.
Manage the realization of surveys related to the quality of the services provided. The basis Legitimation is the legitimate interest
Newsletter, if you subscribe to our newsletter we will send you information about our hotel group that may be of your interest. The basis Legitimation is the legitimate interest and express consent.
Contact for the hiring of events, your data will be used to contact you and send you the information requested. The basis Legitimation is contractual for the management of the event.
Curriculum vitae, your data will be used to participate in the personnel selection procedures carried out by the company. The basis Legitimation is the express consent.
Manage the sending of commercial communications by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box or showing their opposition to said treatment. The Legitimation basis is the legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Owners of hotels, to meet the user’s request, including the exercise of a particular right.
- Third parties who have been able to receive the user’s information in case of request by the same.
- Competent Public Organizations, Judges and Courts.
Apart from the previous data communications, Doctor Pérez Mateos has the collaboration of some third party service providers that have access to the personal data of the clients and that treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Doctor Pérez Mateos as a consequence of its provision of services.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be preserved:
Management of reserves, personal data to which you have access will be treated the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. After this, Doctor Pérez Mateos will keep the personal data when they are no longer relevant for the purposes collected, duly blocked, for making them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor during the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and / or the conservation periods provided by law. Doctor Pérez Mateos will proceed to the physical suppression of your data once these deadlines have elapsed.
- Newsletter, we will continue sending you information as long as you do not request the withdrawal in any of the communications sent.
- Contact events, will be stored for 24 months as long as there is no continuity in the commercial relationship.
- Curriculum vitae will be stored for 24 months.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning you at Doctor Pérez Mateos. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
You can request to limit the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, through the following means:
By sending a written request to the postal address indicated above.
Doctor Pérez Mateos will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Remember that you can submit a claim to the supervisory authority at any time.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we treat has been provided directly by you through the different forms available on the website.
Doctor Pérez Mateos will deal with the following data::
- Identifying data: name, surnames
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, emails address.
- Codes or user identification keys.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
- Type of device.
- Data of the card, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
Bookings with arrival between 01/03 to 31/05 and 01/09 to 31/10:
- Cancellation or changes 2 days prior to arrival: No charges.
- Cancellation or changes 1 days prior to arrival: 10 % charge of cancelling days.
- No Show with no cancellation: 1 night payment.
Bookings with arrival between 01/06 and 31/08:
- Cancellation or changes 60 days prior to arrival: No charges.
- Cancellation or changes 59 days prior to arrival: 10 % charge of cancelling days.
- Cancellation or changes 30 days prior to arrival: 20 % charge of cancelling days.
- No Show with no cancellation: 2 nights payment.